Responsible for content:
Attorney Matthias Heemeyer, LL.M. Hohenzollernstraße 7 45659 Recklinghausen Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.anwaltskanzlei-heemeyer.de Fon: 02361-848762-0 Fax: 02361-848762-1 VAT ID: DE272572256 Jurisdiction is Recklinghausen Attorney Matthias Heemeyer is admitted as a lawyer in the Federal Republic of Germany. [/ vc_column_text]
The required professional liability insurance exists at HDI-Gerling Firmen u. Privat Versicherung AG Riethorst 2 30659 Hannover. [/ Vc_column_text] [/ vc_column_inner]
Web: www.rechtsanwaltskammer-hamm.de Mail: email@example.com Fon: 02381-9850-00 Fax: 02381-9850-50 [/ vc_column_text]
Fees and professional regulations
The following fees and professional regulations apply:
- BRAO (Federal Lawyers' Code)
- BORA (Professional Code for Lawyers)
- RVG (Lawyers Compensation Act)
- Professional rules for lawyers in the European Community (CCBE)
- Law on the Activities of European Lawyers in Germany (EuRAG)
- © Paul Wiesmann / Fotografie-Lichtblick.de
- Sandra Weiergräber / photographixx.de
- Ralf Gosch / Shotshop.com
- photo stock site by Viktor Hanacek / picjumbo.com
[/ vc_column_text] [/ vc_column] [/ vc_row]
- Browser type / version,
- used operating system,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited. You may also collect the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (incl. Your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set that will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again. For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
Law Firm Heemeyer, Matthias Heemeyer, LL.M. Hohenzollernstraße 7, D-45659 Recklinghausen, Germany Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fon: +49 (0) 2361 – 8487620 Fax: +49 (0) 2361 – 8487621
Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website When you visit our website www.anwaltskanzlei-heemeyer.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called Logfile saved. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- used browser and if necessary the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- Yours by style. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
- the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well
- this is permitted by law and according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
Social media plug-ins
You have the right:
- according to Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, require meaningful information about their details;
- according to Art. 16 DSGVO promptly request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- according to Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data held by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 DSGVO to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims or you in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO have lodged an objection against the processing;
- according to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once given consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- according to Art. 77 DSGVO to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO be processed, you have the right, in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO objection to the processing of your personal data, as far as there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or a corresponding message via our contact form.
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser. We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection explanation